San Diego Cosmetic Dentist
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry brings a number of patient benefits.
- Boosts Confidence. When you are not happy with your smile, you may hide your teeth or avoid certain social situations. However, when your smile has been improved, you will be more confident and will not be afraid to show your teeth.
- Correct Various Flaws. Whether you are suffering from staining, chipped teeth, gaps, misalignment, or similar dental problems, cosmetic dental treatments can help.
- Prevent Future Damage. Although many cosmetic dental procedures aim to heighten your appearance, certain treatments can provide strength to your teeth. For instance, bonding can prevent cracks from worsening.
Cosmetic Procedures Offered at Brite Smile
In our office, we offer a variety of cosmetic dental procedures and use the latest equipment to bring top results.
- Metal-Free Restorations. When people have metal fillings, it disrupts the natural appearance of teeth. No one likes the look of a silver filling. Metal-free restorations appear like normal enamel and blend with surrounding teeth. Also, they are less likely to crack or cause teeth from fracturing.
- Veneers and Lumineers. These restorations are placed over teeth so that color, shape, and position can be improved. They are extremely thin and are often applied to correct stained or chipped teeth and to fill gaps between teeth.
- Invisalign. Invisalign is used in place of metal braces to straighten teeth. With Invisalign, a person wears molded trays that can be removed for cleaning. Since there are no wires or brackets, they are more comfortable in the mouth and are less likely to be detected.
- Six-Month Smiles. This cosmetic dental treatment consists of clear braces. It is more affordable than conventional braces and can correct crooked or crowded teeth. On average, a person will see full results in six months.
- Whitening. With age, teeth become dull. Also, eating certain foods will cause discoloration of enamel. To receive a brighter smile, many people consider a professional whitening procedure. A gel is applied to teeth and is cured with a special light. In approximately one hour, a person will receive whiter teeth.
- WE HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS!
Cosmetic Dentistry May Involve
A cosmetic dentist performs a number of services, from whitening to replacement of teeth. The focus is on improving the appearance of a person’s smile, as well as restorative benefits. Some services, which were previously categorized in traditional dentistry, such as fillings, are now a specialty of a cosmetic dentist. As fillings used to be of a metal material, cosmetic dentists now use porcelain or composite resin filling that will match the color of the natural tooth. Understandably, a lot of people are electing to replace their old fillings (Silver/Amalgam) with the new, natural material.
Reasons to Choose Brite Smile Dental
At Brite Smile, our entire staff is dedicated to providing the best results. We consistently receive good reviews from patients and are often recommended to others. Patients constantly explain that their expectations have been exceeded, which means that we have effectively reached our goals.
Brite Smile Dental in San Diego offers many services in cosmetic dentistry. There are many options to make you happy with your smile!
If you are in need of a San Diego cosmetic dentist, call us for an appointment today. 619-667-3330