How much do veneers cost in San Diego? What is the cost of veneers per tooth?
Have you been dreaming of that perfect smile that will boost your confidence? The price of veneers should not keep you from obtaining your dream smile. Brite Smile will work within your budget to transform your smile!
Do you have chipped or stained teeth, or perhaps a gap, or overcrowding of your teeth that makes you uncomfortable when you smile? Veneers and Lumineers can help you gain that confident smile back.
At Brite Smile Dental in San Diego, we specialize in cosmetic dentistry and can create your perfect smile. For a limited time, we are offering veneers as low as $999 per tooth.
Many people have asked us what the main differences are between porcelain veneers and lumineers, but most importantly many want to know what the average cost of veneers and lumineers is. To help you make a better decision, we have outlined the differences between the two, including veneer cost and price.
Average Cost of Lumineers and Veneers in San Diego:
- Starting price is generally $1,100 per tooth
- Lumineers can be slightly more expensive than veneers
Brite Smile Dental Veneer and Lumineer Average Cost Per Tooth:
- $999 per tooth for 6 veneers and up.
- $1100 per tooth up to 5 veneers.
- $1200 per tooth for 2 veneers.
Who is a good candidate for Lumineers or porcelain veneers? And which is best for you?
Many people often turn to porcelain veneers or Lumineers in hopes of correcting a variety of problems they suffer from, which include teeth discoloration and stains, gaps, spaces (crowding), and broken or chipped teeth. Although both serve to cover up and correct similar problems with the teeth, the eligibilities vary for the two treatments.
- Can be applied to almost any patient
- Not all patients are eligible; consultation is required
- Generally better for cases with smaller gaps between the teeth, and less teeth discoloration
What is the difference between Lumineers and Veneers?
There are several distinct structural differences between the two. Porcelain veneers are slightly thicker and made of all porcelain material, therefore, making them stronger. In cases that require significant change, porcelain veneers provide the dentist with the best opportunity to improve the look of the teeth and create the perfect smile. Also, once applied, the patient cannot remove the veneers and go back to their original tooth.
Preparation/Application process differences:
One of the primary differences between Veneers and Lumineers is the preparation and application processes of the two.
- Veneer treatments require prepping of the teeth and the amount of preparation depends on each case. Porcelain veneers require the shaving of the outward face of the tooth for the majority of the cases.
- The overall process generally takes three visits; the first visit is the consultation and exam, the second visit is often where the reshaping of teeth and preparation of the front surfaces of the teeth are made, and on the final visit the new veneers are fitted and cemented permanently in place on the teeth.
- Lumineer treatments are usually done within two visits and the process is very simple and easy because numbing and alteration of teeth is not necessary. However, as mentioned earlier, Lumineers can only be done on certain individuals. The first visit is a ½ hour consultation where impressions are made based on the patients’ teeth which are then used to make new Lumineers. The final visit is slightly longer and is where the Lumineers are fitted and placed on the teeth. Patients do have an option to see a mockup of the Lumineers prior to application.
Brite Smile Dental Offers Reasonably Priced Veneers in San Diego
If you are in the San Diego area and have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office for a consultation with a professional who can help you decide between Veneers or Lumineers. Boost your confidence and get that perfect smile you’ve always been dreaming of! Call us today at 619-667-3330!